My 5 Minutes of Fame

My lovely friend, Leonie, was kind enough to take some snapshots of me, at the recent Hobart Field Training Event. Thought I'd post these to prove that I actually did get to appear very official and provide a five minute demonstration on the polished stone technique!

Here I am with a bottle of alcohol in my hand (the rubbing variety) ready to soak the cotton wool ball, before adding drops of the Old Olive and Not Quite Navy re-inkers.


Up on the big screen you can see that I have randomly placed some drops of gold ink onto the glossy white cardstock, ready for me to dab the inked cotton wool ball onto. Once the ink dries, it needs to be sprayed with a finishing sealer. It's a simple, but very effective technique and you can view the samples that I made here.

While you're there browsing, don't forget to enter the competition. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me which card you like the best and why. You have until next Tuesday, 10th November, to go into the draw to win a $20 SU Voucher!


Here's the very cute 'Thank you' card I received from Head Office


Cheers, Bron :0)

Comments

Danielle Daws said…
Hey! I saw this! You were fantastic!