Autumn/Winter Mini Sneak Peek

Autumn/Winter Release Date - 1st April


Want to know something funny? This was made for Keesh's latest colour challenge and when I went to upload the picture of the lovely colour palette, I realised that I had the wrong combination!!!

Her challenge was to use the colours, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Taken with Teale and Regal Rose. Can you spot my mistake?

I guess I was so excited to be using some of the new products that I accidentally substituted Rose Red for Regal Rose! I'm always getting those two mixed up. Duh!

It isn't going in the challenge but I'm not fussed as I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I don't have time to make another one because as soon as I finish writing this post, I'm off to work on my Just Add Ink submission for this week.

Here's What I Used -
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels (sentiment)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal Textured
Ink: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Silver Brad, 1.6cm Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Metal Edge Circle Tag, Hemp Twine, Eyelet Border and Corner Rounder Punches, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Flower Fusion 1 and 2
Non-SU: CB Border Dots Embossing Folder
Autumn/Winter Releases: Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Manhattan Flower ($15.95), Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch ($30.95)


Thanks for stopping by.

Bronwyn XX


Comments

Rachel said…
Beautiful card.
Rach:)
Absolutely Beautiful Bron!!!
I love the new things, WOW!! Have you checked your email?? Can you come Sun??
Look forward to seeing your Just add ink project!
Have fun
Smiles SHarnee :0)
Claire Harrison said…
Lovely card! I always mix up regal rose and rose red too lol!
Paula Dobson said…
Gorgeous card Bron. The bird punch is so pretty. One of the first items I ordered in the pre-order! Now just have to find time to sit down and make something!