Vintage Butterflies


I designed two 'Vintage Style' Butterfly Easel Cards
for some of my Melbourne Convention Swaps ...


... and used the colour combo of
Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum and Early Espresso
for both designs.


Stamp Sets for Style #1: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage and Fresh Cuts

This one is being entered into the challenge at
The Shabby Tea Room
#59 - Butterfly Wishes


PS: Thanks to The Shabby Tea Room for giving me a Teatime Terrific Top 3 Award.

.............................................................................................................


Stamp Sets for Style #2: Elements of Style and Fresh Cuts


I used a Blender Pen with Perfect Plum and Early Espresso Ink to colour in the flowers and attached the butterflies together with Clear Rhinestone Brads.
All the edges were sponged with either Early Espresso or Perfect Plum.



Not many sleeps now!

Comments

These are absolutely stunning Bronwyn. I love the colours you've used on your beautiful butterflies.
Delys Cram said…
Cant wait to see these irl..fantastic Bron!
Debbie said…
Absolutely STUNNING ... one of the most creative easel cards I've ever seen. I adore the butterfly shape -- so clever! Thanks for sharing your talents with us all in the Tea Room this week :)
Stella said…
Wow this is gorgeous!
Diane said…
I just l.o.v.e vintage things and this easel card [I share and fully endose your butterfly fetish]is... wow! The Sahara Sand paper looks green to me and that's a great color with the Perfect Plum, too. I'm off to copy it - housework can wait!
Anonymous said…
WOW a wonderful card!!! Love the colors!!!! Great card Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)
Hello dear Lady!!!
I love this!!! LOVE IT!!! WOW the detail you get on this little butterfly is amazing! And to think that they are swaps! WOW again!!
I've had a try making them, will post soon to show you! Thanks heaps for sharing such wonderful projects!
Hugs SHarnee :)