Fun with Felt

Beautiful Butterflies Key Ring

While I was at Convention in Melbourne, I managed to hop next door to the Factory Outlets and stumbled upon these great little key rings from Kikki K. I got rid of the grey felt tag and replaced it with a silver jump ring to make a felt butterfly attachment. I kept with the 'silver' theme and added a Filigree Designer and Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad to the centre. The hole in the wing was made using a Crop-A-Dile. The 100% wool felt is from PTI.



Blossom Party Embellishment
... made with some felt from Chickenfeed and a Clear Rhinestone Brad.

I'm on a roll as this is my 3rd post for today and there's still one more to come. I've enjoyed staying at home today and fiddling around with a few projects I've had on my 'To Do List'. It's freezing here as the day started with temperatures below 0 degrees and it hasn't got much warmer - best to stay inside in the warm and craft!! ;)

Comments

Mae's Cachet said…
These are great Bron, I haven't used my keyrings as yet...but I like your idea! You are definitely on a crafting roll today...well done!
Melinda said…
Lovely butterfly. Just wondering how you cut the felt out. It looks so neat.