Pick a Petal Family Portrait

Pick a Petal Family Portrait


This card is an oldie but a goodie that I made for my mum in my pre-blogging days. The original idea came from HERE.

I recently borrowed it back so I could blog it as Pick a Petal hadn't seen much ink in recent times. However, it really is one of those handy stamp sets that you can do so much with!

These photos are about 2 -3 years old now and it features my mum with all her grandchildren from eldest to youngest.

Two years on there's a lot of things I would change about this card but I thought that using photos in the petals was such a great idea. Pity I can't take the credit for that one.

Ok ... now I've published this card, I had better return it to my mum!

(Colours used - Perfect Plum, So Saffron and Certainly Celery)

Comments

What a great momento card for your Mum!
Nikki Spencer said…
What a fantastic idea Bron, Always inspiring! now the brain is ticking...Thanks.
Leonie said…
THis is just awesome Bronwyn, I love it!!
Patrice said…
What a fabulous idea, absolutely love this Bron. Hope you pull a few more out of the archives in the coming weeks. Big hint!
Anonymous said…
These are so cool aye? My sister did me one for my 40th Birthday. See my post 28/05/2009. Chantell