Playing Catch Up!

Can you tell I'm on holidays and have a little more time to 'blog' than usual? The next few weeks are going to be super busy so I'm making the most of the time that I have got at the moment.

In May, at Convention, I finally got to meet Ruth Clarke. She is one talented lady and creates the most awesome scrap layouts you could imagine. I had run out of swaps by the time we met, so we agreed to post each other a sample. Here's the gorgeous collection that I received from her -

A Corner Bookmark, Butterfly, and Tags

If you are an Aussie or NZ Demonstrator you can view her beautiful work on Stampin' Connection or you can join her Face Book page (PaperWorks with Ruthy)


Next I have a photo of the beautiful card that I received from Stampin' Up! for presenting at the recent Regional Seminar in Hobart. I LOVE the layout, colours and 'Creative Elements' is currently one of my favourite stamp sets. Thank you, Sophie and Aaron.

Inside the card was a voucher to choose a free stamp set and I chose 'My Friend' which you will find on page 85 of the current Idea Book and Catalogue (link on my side bar).

I haven't made a sample using this new set yet but I did receive this gorgeous and unexpected catch up swap from Claire Daly which really showcases 'My Friend'.

A big thank you to these lovely people that sent me some Happy Mail. I really appreciate it!

I'll be back soon with some birthday cards to share.


Have a great weekend,

Comments

Ruthy said…
Came across your gorgeous blog tonight Bronywn, your work is as gorgeous as you are. thanks for all the encouragement you always take the time to provide, means alot. Look forward to catching up next convention too. I've actually got blogging started again too.
have a great week Ruthy xo