Freshly Made Sketches #9

























My boss is turning the big '6' '0' on Monday and I needed to make a card for all the staff to sign. As masculine cards are really not 'my cup of tea' I turned to Freshly Made Sketches for a 'no fuss, no frills' sketch - just perfect! It was nice to finally have some time to play along.

I'm 150% certain Alan never reads my blog and I know that his lovely wife will be whisking him away over the long weekend to enjoy this special 'milestone'... so it's pretty safe to publish this post.

All products, with the minor exception of some Kaiser Rub Ons, are from Stampin' Up! Colours used - Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Lauri said…
How lucky is your boss to be getting such a fun card for a milestone birthday! Love how you did the background! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Linda Callahan said…
Great birthday card! the banner is such fun and I love the newsprint!
Tui Nathan said…
Wow ... fabulous card Bronwyn, I love the stamping onto the printed text and yep, love these little virtues too ... your boss will be blown away by your super card!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
Cindy Hall said…
Really great card, and very clever use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
None None said…
What a great way to use the sketch for your boss' birthday card! Love that newsprint background and the colors you selected. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Mitchell said…
I have a hard time with masculine cards too, but you've created a beauty! How great that you were able to incorporate his name on the pennants! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Nikki Spencer said…
Hard to believe you struggle with the blokey cards, this is great!
The stamping looks perfect on the DSP, as does the banner.
Lesley said…
What a great card for your boss! I love the sentiments stamped that way, it is like a party is happening on this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Hugs,
lesley
Jen Timko said…
This is perfect for your boss! I'm sure everyone will be excited to sign it! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!