JAI 97 - Inspiration Photo

JAI 97 - Sweet Things - Owls
-1-


The 'silly' season is in full swing and on my very long list of things to do was a set of 'Thank You' cards, so I thought I'd play along for fun and use the beautiful bright colours from JAI's Inspiration Photo Challenge to get me stamping again! A new set of stamps is also great motivation!


I used the colours from the photo and a tiny bit of bling as my inspiration.
SU Colours - Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Poppy Parade


I love owls and was able to find these cute foam stamps (Tiger Tribe).

If you have a spare moment, you could play Spot the Difference ;) with the following cards -

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

These were pretty simple to whip up and my inspiration came from a card that I had re-pinned on Pinterest (Boy, do I LOVE that site as a source of all things inspirational and crafty!).

I'm on holidays in 5 days (who's counting??) and will have lots more to share over the Summer break.



Happy stamping,

Comments

These cards are so cute Bronwyn! I love the little owl stamps A LOT! Is Melon Mango a new stampin up colour? ;) lol
Patrice said…
Too cute Bron. Love your cute little owls and the subtle differences you've made to each card.
Oh this is the cutest little card and love the color combo this week at JAI ... also have to add that I too am so addicted to Pinterest!
Christine Blain said…
EEK - this is too cute!!! I had owls in mind with these gorgeous bright colours, too. Love this, Bron!
Nikki Spencer said…
Too cute Bron!, great idea as a set and fun picking the difference...:o)
Paula Fuller said…
So sweet! I can feel a CASE coming on!! Oh and yes, Pinterest is addictive-so many great ideas!!
Jodene said…
OMGosh, this is so cute! Love those little owls :)