Just Add ... the Beach for JAI 109

JAI 109

I didn't intend on entering any challenges for a while but some gorgeous ribbon that I bought today got me in the mood to create a Beach Themed Card for Just Add Ink's 109th Challenge.

After scrummaging through my craft stash I came across some very neglected punches as well as a brand new one to create this card.

Here's What I Used -
Stamp: It's Your Day (SU)
Ink: Marina Mist, Rose Red (SU)
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red (SU), Square Natural Card (non-SU)
Accessories: Patterned Paper from artee supplies called Coral Bay Beachside, White Mesh Ribbon, Small Shell, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals, Basic Pearl, Branch Punch (Martha Stewart), Shell Punches by Paper Shapes and Carl Carta Craft, Cork Board, Fish Punch from Meadow Micro Makers (Creative Memories), Word Window Punch (SU)

It was fun to make a Summery card before the Autumn weather sets in.

Don't forget to check out the DT's awesome beach inspired cards. There's such a variety of ideas. Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Gorgeous Bronwyn! I Love that mesh ribbon and your shells and coral are fantastic. This is a great beachy themed card! Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink! :)
Mae's Cachet said…
Bronwyn this is a beautiful beach card. I love that ribbon it so much looks like netting and your colour choice of coral embelishments are lovely. Makes me think of some of the lovely underwater photos Gary has taken when diving. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week, see you soon!
Christine Blain said…
Wow, Bron - this is VERY beautiful! Love the soft, subtle backdrop to the brightly coloured 'beach finds'. Great use of punches, ribbon and colour.
Jodene said…
Hi Bron! I am so glad to see your card in our challenge this week :) I just love it! The ribbon is gorgeous and I love your little mini coral reef complete with little fishies - adorable! Have a great week xx
Sam said…
Gorgeous beachy card Bronwyn! Love your ribbon, it reminds me of a fabulous sea sponge.
Great card Bronwyn. I love the way you've done the shells and seaweed and that ribbon just compliments it all perfectly. I'm glad you found some time to play along at JAI again :)
Jo said…
Bron, Bron, Bron, yet another simply gorgeous card. The ribbon, the coral reef - just perfect. Hope you are well. Thanks for joining in with us this week :)
hayleycreates said…
What a completely beautiful card!
KimB said…
Hey Bron, how wonderfully beachy is this!!Seriously I feel like I'm looking right into a little gorgeous scene at the bottom of the sea. That ribbon is so evocative of coral :)
Kim xxx
Nikki Spencer said…
Hey Bron, So glad you could play this week..It was your suggestion afterall..:0)
Totally love this gorgeous beach scene with all the texture and elements you have used...love it!
Peanut said…
Absolutely gorgeous! So clean and fresh ... can almost smell the ocean. That lace is so perfect! There's even a pearl in the oyster. Oh my! Beautiful details. Thanks for sharing.
Tina said…
Wow! What an awesome card! The ribbon is perfect, and was the first thing that caught my eye.
Anonymous said…
Hi,
I am wondering where I might find that "mesh ribbon" the card is so cool and that ribbon is just great. I am from the states so not sure where to get it.

Love your card Bronwyn
Diana from Wisconsin
H2 :) said…
Awesome use of elements & textures Bron! Clever & pretty design. :)