Happy Mother's Day

 A Card for Mum

A huge big Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there.  I'm looking forward to spending the day with my mum today.

As I promised, I'm sharing the third card that a former student of mine, Jessi Rose, made during a day of crafting at my place.  It was lovingly made for her mum for Mother's Day, so I haven't been able to post it on my blog until today.  I'm sure she will love it ...  and ... yes ... Tracey, ... I did use my Portable Studio to take a picture of the card.  :) LOL x

Jessi Rose chose to use Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip.  What a gorgeous colour combo.


Have a great day.


Comments

Bronwyn that is a beautiful card I know your mum will just love it.
hugs Carolyn
Nikki Spencer said…
Well done Jessi, it is a beautiful Mothers day card and such a pretty colour combination.
Patrice said…
Gorgeous card Jessi Rose! You're taking after your wonderful teacher.
H2 :) said…
A gorgeous creation - love Jessi Rose's colour choices. :)