Dynamic Duos #13 - Monochromatic


DD #13 - Monochromatic

Over at Dynamic Duos, there's a monochromatic challenge using a couple of my favourite neutrals.  I can't believe we've done our first 3 months of challenges already.


I have been showcasing quite a few tags lately and this one features a beautiful doily stamp from a Dark Room Door Set, a leafy flourish die from Marianne Creatables, The Top Note Die from SU and the cute little Perched Reed Bird die from Memory Box.  The bird was cut once in Very Vanilla Card Stock and then again with a paper doily.  I sponged over the doily in Early Espresso Ink so the lacy pattern stood out and then added some pearls and other accessories onto the tag to complete the project.

The response to the challenges at Dynamic Duos has been phenomenal and I love checking out the entries.  Hope you can join in for week 13.


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out all the other Dynamos for some Monochromatic projects to get you inspired -


Happy crafting!

Comments

Wow! This is stunning Bronwyn. Love the doily, the bird and the way you've placed the pearls. I love everything about it actually!
Kim S said…
A stunning use of all of those beautiful elements!
Lisa Elton said…
So delicate and lacy! Love what you've done with the little bird!
Anni said…
I love all the different kind of doilies you used: In the background, on the bird and the ribbon! Beutiful!
Anni
Melissa said…
So pretty!! Love all the lace on this and the card's shape!
Patrice said…
Oh wow, love this Bron (even with that little bird lol). Gorgeous doily, pearls...the whole tag, love it.
Helen said…
Thanks so much for sharing all your gorgeous tags, they are just gorgeous! Helen
What a wonderful wonderful design! The colour combo Is really fab! I hope I get a chance to play along! Hugs xxx
Susan Joyce said…
Beautiful Bronwyn, love the lacy elements and the design work on the bird.
paige said…
Bronwyn, your creation is gorgeous! Beautiful elements on your tag!
H2 :) said…
Absolutely gorgeous Bron! :)
Anne Marie Hile said…
It's already been three months? Yikes...where did the time go? This is awesome, Bronwyn! I love the lacy textures and the pop of pearls. :)
jjcreations said…
Oh my, my, my - this is awesome. There are so many elements to look at. I especially love the little scatterings of pearls.
Tracey McNeely said…
Bronwyn that bird is so sweet. Gorgeous card.
OMG! This is stunning and so beautiful. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs
AB. said…
Beautiful card...I love that delicate bird and the pearls! :)
Victoria said…
A beautiful monochromatic creation. The bird looks fantastic against the the detail of the doily and the silhouette of the branch.