Rita's Coffee Cup Card

I've been amazed at how popular 'my' Coffee Cup Tutorial has been and it is lovely to receive some emails from happy customers. I say 'my' but I had a lot of help from my friend Lynne and once normal programming resumes in my busy schedule, I hope to get some more lessons from the 'guru' of all things digital.

I wanted to share a photo that Rita Looney sent me of her take on the coffee cup card.  She made it  for a "dear friend with a brain tumour who has a passionate love for Zaraffa's Coffee, so she is getting her own 'cup' for her birthday".

Rita doesn't have a blog so was more than happy for me to share her creativity with you.


It's pretty cute, don't you think?

I just wanted to clarify that my tutorial is not a cutting file and you don't need any sort of 'machine' to make it - just a computer attached to a printer and a pair of scissors and some glue :)

If you have Make the Cut software, my friend, Lynne Armstrong, has shared the cutting file on the MTC Forum.

Thanks, Rita, for sharing your project.

..................................................................................................................................

I held my very first Workshop/Catalogue Launch/Stamp Class/SAB Celebration last night since re-joining SU 3 months ago, so I'll be back soon to share the two cards we all made.  Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and was happy that I was back 'sharing what I love to do'.  The best part was having some friends there that had never made a card before and were pretty pleased with their efforts.  I think their projects will be going in a frame instead of in the mail ;)

I hope you all get some crafting time in this weekend.  If you're looking for a great colour challenge, why don't you head over to still addINKtive and join in on the fun.




Comments