MDS Bird Card using the Digital Two-Step Bird Punch plus FREE Playful Polka Dots Download

Making shaped cards using MDS (SU's My Digital Studio) is a heap of fun and so easy!  The digital Two-Step Bird Punch and the set of 'Antique Brads' are included in the MDS download! 

All the elements on this card are flat but that digital Antique Brad looks so real!  If you're not into 'stamps and ink' but you would love to make digital cards by just using your computer, a printer and some card stock, then MDS is certainly for you!

 
It really is VERY simple as the software program is so easy to use. However, let me know if a tutorial on using digital punches for making cards would be useful and I will endeavour to share it with my blog readers.

I did purchase the digital DSP (Designer Series 'Paper'), Springtime Vintage and you can download it here for $5.50 (AUD).

If you want to try My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!® are offering a free trial for 30 days.  Click the graphic below to find out more -


You'll be shown the 'Home' page of my Demonstrator Business Web Site.  Click on the 'Shop Now' button and it will go through to my on-line store.  From there, click on ' MDS Free Trial' under My Digital Studio.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
PS:  My next post will show you two cards that I made using the cute Digital Owl Punch.

PPS: The My Digital Studio Facebook page has reached 20,000 likes, and they are giving away a Download for FREE!! It’s only free until the 23rd April, so make sure you get it now.

 

Comments