Summer Silhouettes at still addINKtive

This is just a quick update to let you know that still addINKtive is up and running again.  I hesitate calling it a challenge blog because it is best described as a 'home' for a collection of inspiring projects that feature Stampin' Up! stamp sets and/or accessories.

This week I have brought back, 'Spot that Stamp Set' and we are featuring, 'Summer Silhouettes'. I absolutely love the images in the set and so glad it is staying on in the new catalogue which will be released on the 2nd of July, here in Australia.



I had better not spend much more time on the internet as I have a craft room to finish tidying and need to unpack and ink up some new pre-order goodies if I get the chance.


For any SU supplies, please click on the link below to take you to my on-line store.

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,

Comments