Peachy Keen for FUSION

I'm having a blast playing with some of my new pre-order stamps and dies and while I'm on a bit of a roll, I thought I would join in with the latest challenge at FUSION.

Peachy Keen for FUSION

I've used the sketch as well as taken inspiration from the colour palette in the photo - 
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/fusion-1-yay.html

Project Recipe:

Stamps:  Peachy Keen, Notable Notions
Ink:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Soft Sky and Tangerine Tango
Card Stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  On Film Framelits Dies, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon and Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


Thanks heaps for stopping by my blog,

PS:  Thanks, Michelle, for the Honorable Mention! - http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/winners-for-fusion-1.html




Comments

Christine Blain said…
What a fabulous, fun, card Bron. LOVE how you've used the arrows and chevrons to frame the main images.
Michelle said…
Oh, fabulous, Bronwyn! I love how you've used the cameras and sentiment in your design. Modern and fun! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!
Lovely colors and FUN creative design!!!! SUPER!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, please feel free to come play with us ANYTIME!