Scalloped Tag Easel Card with Punch Art Vintage Caravan

Just popping in for a quick post with a cute little project to say a fond farewell to SALE-A-BRATION 2014.  We had a beautiful and varied selection of free product to choose from (as always) and I think that the top two for me were the gorgeous Sweet Sorbet DSP and Banner Punch.


     

My brother is really into restoring Vintage Caravans (campers) and I bought a book for him today called, VANTASTIC - Retro Caravan Holidays in the Modern World by Kate Ulman, which inspired this bit of Punch Art on my Scalloped Tag Easel Card.

Somehow, I think that I will be back with some more caravan paper creations as I really enjoyed making this one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this idea! I have a MINI Cooper and there are little trailers made to pull behind, they look something like this! Also growing up we have a vintage Scotty trailer!!
Gabby said…
Very cute! TFS your cute camper punch art. I have seen some vintage campers which have been beautifully restored. How thoughtful to buy your bother this neat book. I'm sure he will appreciate and like it. :D
Christine Blain said…
SO cute, Bron; looks like you had a lot of fun making this!