A Luminary Card for Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop - Holiday Collection

Hi and welcome to our third Design Team Blog Hop for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday CollectionI'm thrilled to be a Guest Designer and love participating in these blog hops each Saturday. On Tuesday I will be sharing my tutorial, so make sure you subscribe to the Holiday Collection today!

http://inkingoutofthebox.com/

Thanks for 'hopping' here from Natasha's blog. I hope you are enjoying the wonderful card samples that the DT have made.

This week I have made a Luminary Card from the beautiful All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper and Endless Wishes Stamp Set.

    
Card Front and Inside View

   

 Bird's Eye View
 

I'm really enjoying playing with products from the Holiday Catalogue.  I hope you are inspired to join us at Create with Connie and Mary, Holiday Collection, to access a heap of amazing Christmas Tutorials from the Design Team.

The next stop on the hop is at Claire Creates Cards and I am really looking forward to seeing what project she has for us this week.
http://clairecreatescards.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/theres-no-happy-like-holiday-happy-week.html
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
 
Holiday Catalogue Supplies - 

Comments

Nicole Tugrul said…
Gorgeous!!!! I love the polka dots of silver glimmer paper on the front and the luminary inside is amazing!
Great idea with the tea light Brownwyn. The card looks so pretty in the dark with all the shimmer!
RuffDayReviews said…
Wow! I'm thinking of making my own cards this year. THIS may be a winner. Absolutely gorgeous.
Connie Babbert said…
Truly beautiful! I love the thought of a luminary card! I'm sure it is even MORE spectacular seeing it in person!