My Favourites for 2014

Whhh, whhh ... that's the sound of me blowing the dust off my 'blog' to show you a selection of my favourite paper craft projects from 2014.

I was privileged to be on three amazing Design Teams: SUO, Create with Connie and Mary and CASE-ing the Catty, start up a stamp class with my good friend, De Arn, bring the 'Top Note Die' back into the spotlight with my little critter cards and gift bag holders (Thanks, Sharnee, for the inspiration), continue the 'love affair' with my Silhouette Cameo, especially since SU brought out products specifically for e-cutters, recruit a few members to my team, attend South Pacific Convention in Melbourne and hang out with some very dear friends and the list goes on ...

The most rewarding part of 2014, however, was mostly due to a big 'shift' in my day job as the Principal of a local Christian school.  It was an incredibly busy year and you can see that from the lack of blog posts in November and December.  While not much crafting was getting done, a lot of changes were happening on the work front and it was an incredibly awesome year for our school.  God is good!

On a more personal level, our gorgeous daughter graduated from her Theatre course at Uni, our son moved to Hobart to kick start his career in the public service working for two state Ministers and my hubby and I enjoyed a well-deserved holiday in Port Douglas.


That's enough waffle for now so here's a round up of my favourites for each month -

   
 January

 February

March

   
 April

May

 June

 July

August

 September

 October

November

In July I started a challenge blog called, CASE-ing the Catty and this was my first and favourite CASE for the year -
 

2014 was a great year and I look forward to what lies ahead for 2015.  Happy belated New Year to all my blog followers!


Comments

Silvia said…
I am so glad to hear you are well!! So many nice projects and inspiration. Thanks for all you share!
Silvia
Rene from OZ x said…
A wonderful year Bronwyn, love your projects.
Rene from OZ xo