CASEing the Catty #85 - For Babies + Kids

Welcome to the latest CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. The Design Team exclusively use SU products for their CTC projects. We CASE (copy and share everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, to name a few examples, as a springboard for our own creations.

I'm so glad you've joined the hop.  If you get lost along the way, just click on the banner below to take you to our home blog where you will see a list of participants for this round -

http://caseingthecatty.blogspot.com/2016/07/ctc85-babies-and-kids.html

This week we are CASEing projects from the For Babies + Kids (pages 56-65) section of the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue -


My project for CTC #85 would have to be one of the easiest cards I've ever made.  I've used the cute images from the Made with Love Stamp Set (page 59) ...


... and CASED the card from page 62  -

          

The layout was changed from landscape to portrait, I inked up a different stamp set to the one featured in the catty and the colours were switched for a baby boy card.

I hope you are enjoying the projects so far. You can hop back to Monique Fielder or onward to Rachel Palmieri -

http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/2016/07/ctc-85-babies-kids.html   http://stampinpals.blogspot.com/2016/07/bonjour-beautiful-babies-children-ctc85.html

Every month we have a challenge link up where you can join in the fun too.  The link below will take you to our July challenge -

http://caseingthecatty.blogspot.com/2016/07/ctc85-babies-and-kids.html


Thanks for hopping by,


Product List - Click on an item below to take you to my on-line store:

Comments

Julia said…
What a gorgeous baby boy card - I love your colour choices!! Thank you for the inspiration!
Rachel Palmieri said…
I did NOT see this card in the catalogue, but like it so much, I think I might have to CASE this too. Thanks for drawing it to my attention.
Tricia said…
I was drawn to this card in the catty & was on my short list for a CASE, so I am so glad you chose it. Those made with love animals are adorable & just perfect for this card. This is a great colour combo for a baby card too!
Kelly Kent said…
Great card Bronwyn! Love your adaptation of the original card! I also love how many possibilities the CTC blog hops open up! So many ideas, so little time!!! Kelly x
Judy May said…
Love your card, Bronwyn. Will have to go back and take another look as I didn't notice it. Looks fabulous with those cute images.
Krissy Buck said…
Gorgeous CASE Bronwyn. I think the Made With Love animals look super cute and the colours are great.
Lillybet said…
Brilliant, Love the striking simplicity. Thanks for the inspiration
Deb Speijers said…
Love your boy version case Bronwyn, such cute rows of super cute animals!
Rebecca said…
Love your version of this card, the animals are so cute and really stand out with the colours that you have chosen.